1. This document contains the rules for collecting, processing and using the personal data of the Users of the website of the Witold Pilecki Center for Totalitarian Studies.
2. Use of this website signifies your acceptance of collecting and using your personal data in the manner described below.
3. The Witold Pilecki Center for Totalitarian Studies with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Foksal 17 (00-372), entered into the Register of Cultural Institutions under entry no. 97/2016, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number]: 525 266 02 30, is the data controller.
4. This service uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol as a communication tool.
6. When the User is visiting the Center’s website, the servers collect the following data: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. Moreover, the following anonymous data about the Users is collected: number of visitors, country, browser type, duration of the visit etc. The solutions of external providers: Google Analytics and PIWIK, are used in the process of analysis of these data. Such information might be used for developing the demographic profile of our Users and for creating statistics of the website traffic and the characteristics of the usage of the Center’s website. For details, please refer to: http://piwik.org/faq/ and https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
7. If the User wishes to contact us through the provided on-line form, the following personal data must be entered: name and surname, e-mail address. The personal data collected by the forms are used for contact purposes only.
8. The User who filled in the contact form has the right to access his or her personal data, and the right to review, amend or delete them.